Whether you have an investment property in the area, or your vacation home, you need a good property manager to handle all issues related to your property while you are away.
Here is a list of all the issues we can take care of for you to protect your property and increase the return on your investment:
- Procuring tenants following all legal guidelines in compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
- Advertising the property for rent in different media, also following all legal guidelines in compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
- Screening prospective tenants; checking all references provided, including former landlords, employers, and personal referrals; background checks for criminal, sexual harassment and/or labor related matters.
- Preparing lease documents as required by law and following all legal guidelines in compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
- Paying of: insurance, mortgage, HOA fees, etc, as required by Owner and if allowed by the receiving company.
- Availability 24/7 for resolution of all issues with tenants, including emergency maintenance issues.
- Collecting security deposit, rent and/or any additional fees which may apply on a monthly basis.
- Procuring estimates for work to be done at the property and submitting to Owner for final approval; supervising all work required. A $500 escrow deposit is required; all repairs in excess of $200 will require landlord’s approval.
- Depositing rent in Owner’s bank account, net of repairs, management fees and all other charges which may apply.
- Submitting to Owner monthly reports per each property.
- In case of an eviction, working with the lawyer to help resolve the issue as soon as possible and providing the lawyer all information necessary to expedite the process.
For further information, please contact us at 786-202-9378 or 786-285-9230.
Thank you and happy investing!
Gabriela De Marinis
Licensed Real Estate Broker Demar Realty LLC www.demarealty.com